sabato 16 aprile 2011

Philippines Vs Thailand

after 10 days in Philippines, I really start to love traveling here, I find it much more interesting than the overrated, overpriced and over-touristic Thailand, I find nice food too, even if all the travelers I met before warned me about it, I love the way they made all pork and chicken so damn dirty and tasty. The only difficult here is about moving from 1 place to another, what should take 4 or 5 hours can easily take more than 10, and if I have to think 1 word about how it is traveling in Philippines, I think that the right one is "sticky". Now I am in Boracay, tomorrow try to move on Negros island, where I suppose to spend the remaining days on my visa.

see you!

2 commenti:

  1. i am not sure how i got here. stumbling down and down reading. and hey, i am glad you are loving our Pilipinas. the night sky is beautiful. :)

    how do you like the streetfood isaw?

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the food here, the dirtiest, the better

    RispondiElimina