giovedì 21 aprile 2011

9 months now, my perfect circle trip

Hi blog,

you know what? today is April 21st, it means that I am on the road from 9 months, that's a great deal! If you look back at my trip, you can see that it is quite strange that exactly after 9 months I am close to achieve an almost perfect circle trip, perfect as a newborn baby, these are the details:
I traveled overland from Hong Kong to Singapore through China (up to the border with Tibet and back south in 4 months), Vietnam (from North to the Central Highlands in 3 weeks), Laos (all Laos, from South to North in 3 weeks), Thailand (from North to South in 2 months), Malaysia (from border with Thailand up to Singapore in 1 month), then flew to Philippines where I am staying now and in 1 week I will fly back to Hong Kong and then stay in China again for a while.

Luca, well done!

Here below I put some photos of the missing photos about the past 4 months, since I start an impressive beach life!

Enjoy

Boracay - Philippines

Kuala Lumpur, Petronas Tower by night - Malaysia


Puerto Galera - Philippines

My lovely hut at Charlie Bar on Ko Lanta - Thailand

Boracay white beach - Philippines

Chaweng beach on Ko Samui - Thailand

Sugar Beach on Sipalay - Philippines

Sipalay - Philippines

Sunset on Langkawi - Malaysia

Ko Tao - Thailand

Ao Phang - Thailand

Langkawi  - Malaysia

Penang - Malaysia

My secret beach, somewhere 40 minutes bike from Krabi  - Thailand

Lamai beach on Ko Samui - Thailand

Ko Lanta - Thailand

Cameron Highlands - Malaysia

Green Laguna (The Beach by Alex Garland) on Ang Thong Marine Nationa Park - Thailand

Pulau Perhetian - Malaysia

Pulau Perhetian durin Monsoon - Malaysia

Long Beach on Ku Jum - Thailand, great place

Penang - Malaysia

waiting the ferry on Ko Pha Ngan - Thaiand, lot of waiting

Penang - Malaysia

Sunset over Ko Phi Phi from Ko Jum - Thailand

Langkawi - Malaysia

2 commenti: