mercoledì 20 aprile 2011

The Beach

I am reading the Beach by Alex Garland and I found a very interesting quote about travelling: "If I'd learnt one thing from travelling, it was that the way to get things done was to go ahead and do them. Don't talk about going to Borneo. Book a ticket, get a visa, pack a bag, and it just happens."

... and another one about Philippines, where I am actually travelling: " I knew my affection for the Philippines was equally as telling: a democracy on paper, apparently well-ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos. A place where I'd felt instantly at home."

Well, what to say Alex, I am completely with you man!

By the way blog, you look very poor, sorry, I promise that as soon as I can I upload the tons of picture I got.

See you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento