venerdì 12 novembre 2010

Stucked in Jianshui

I just miss for few minutes my night bus to Xishuangbanna, so I am stucked here in Jianshui with nothing to do or to see until tomorrow, so I thought that spending some time to update my blog could be a nice idea...

Well, after another staying in Kunming, I travelled to Yuanyang to see rice terraces, it was wonderful to see all different shaped terraces and to enjoy the life with real farmers, much more real people than city people. Honestly all the times I experienced this kind of "poor" travelling, such as Heijing or Tagong, I had better feeling than everywhere else, you can really see how people can be happy with very few but important things.

My travelling in China is almost finished, in 10 days I will be leaving for Laos or Vietnam, I am both excited for new countries to see but also a bit sad because I really enjoyed all my time here in China. I cannot believe I spent here 4 months always travelling and moving if I consider that I never thought to come in China before starting my trip and that when I was in Hong Kong I just said: "China? why not, let's go to have a short look and then let's go straight to some beach in Thailand!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento