giovedì 18 novembre 2010

last post from China, still in Kunming

Well, once again I am back in Kunming, the capital of Yunnan, a Chinese province I loved very much. In Yunnan there is all you can look for when traveling, great landscape, high mountains and tropical town, almost always blue sky and nice weather.

I am just back from Jinghong and Xishuangbanna region, I was very curious to see this kind of Chinese Thailand with a lot of minority people and influence from close Laos and Myanmar, great place to escape from the stress of city life and to live in tropic weather, a nice home for a lot of expat, and I can understand why. Of course I like it, but the lack of time did not allow me to see further, so now I am back in Kunming to apply both for Vietnam and Thailand visa and to live my last days here as best as I can, even because I know I am going to miss this place a lot.

By the way, I think I will be back here later.

Yuanyang

Yuanyang Rice Teraces

Yuanyang Rice Teraces

Jianshui

Strange hobby in Jianshui

Cock fighting in Jinghong

Lost around Jinghong

Kunming

Kunming's kid



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento