sabato 27 novembre 2010

Good Morning Vietnam!!

After my sad departure from Kunming, I crossed the border and I arrived in Sapa first, in Vietnam. This nice mountain city, was well recommended from my friend Ben, but unfortunately the weather was really bad, raining and foggy every time, so I did not have the chance to do any trekking or motorbiking around, by the way the night life was surprisingly funny with local people, strange to see girls play pool so passionately and professionally!

After 3 days rest, I left and I just come to Hanoi... what a big  mess!! I have to get used again to the noise and chaos of big city life, after 4 months of quiet life in China!! Fortunately the hostel I found offer a lot a nice gifts, including free beer, not bad for my first night in Hanoi!! hope not to get lost soon....

China-Vietnam border

the only picture I take in Sapa, very bad weather!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento