sabato 15 gennaio 2011

happy birthday in pai

Tomorrow il will be my birthday, but what I think it is more important to celebrate is my 6 months travelling. If I look back at July 2010 when I was still in Italy it seems like 5 years ago, now I am getting used with this traveler lifestyle and I don't think it will be easy to come back to "normal life". But for the moment I don't think about the comeback, I only think about keep going and hitting the road, again and again.

For what concern the trip I am in Thailand from almost one week, I am in the northern part, I have been in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, now just arrived in Pai, it seems a nice place to chill a little bit. I know blog you look very poor, but I have tons of pictures to upload about Vietnam, Laos and Thailand, as soon as I have some time and fast connection, I promise I will do it. Now it is time to celebrate! Cheers!!!!

3 commenti:

  1. happy birthday and have a nice celebration for your 6 months adventure!!
    Matt

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you Check! hope to see you somewhere!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. auguri fava!!!
    sono a shangai a inizio marzo!!!fatti vivo

    RispondiElimina