giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

Golden Triangle trip ends in Mae Hong Song

well, in a few hours I will have the bus to Bangkok and I can say my trip in the northern Thailand is finished. I spent almost 20 days in the Golden Triangle, starting in Laos in Luang Namta and finishing in Mae Hong Son in Thai, putting my nose for few time even in Myanmar. I had better time in Laos than Thailand, so far the only place I liked here is Mae Hong Son, for Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai and Pai, nothing particular to say. Now I am heading south, beach life is in my mind, I will have some days rest in Bangkok and then I will begin the trip life I planned since lust July....enjoy!!  

Mae Hong Son

Mae Hong Son

Mae Hong Son

Thailand-Myanmar border

Mae Hong Son

Mae Hong Son

Mae Hong Son

Mae Hong Son

Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai

Chiang Rai

Crossing the Laos-Thailand border

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento