sabato 23 ottobre 2010

Chengdu, Sichuan

After the interesting staying in Litang I tried to hitchhiking, but both the police and the weither were not agree, so I paid a crazy formula 1 driver to bring me to Tagong, it was a long 6 hours pray, with a lot of snow and bus.... Tagong was probably the best and relaxing town I saw during my journey on the mountains, nice trekking on grassland, nice and cheap food everywhere, great Tibetan people and wonderful guest house, what else can you ask for? ah, I also experienced a basketball play with monks, maybe next time I will need more oxygen to do that. From Tagong I travelled to Danba with my favourite australian-canadian couple Ben&Audree, all close together with few other people in a mini mini and again mini-van. Danba was quite anonymus town with a lot of nice little Tibetan villages around, I saw one of them and the day after with all left together at 6,20 in the morning for Chengdu with a big luxury bus, aka "the vomit bus". 11 very long hours.

Now I am in Chengdu, today I saw pandas and there is still a lot to see and to eat in this big city!

Tagong view from top

Tagong trekking and grassland

Danba

Chemgdu - Pandas

Aggiungi didascalia




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento