venerdì 18 marzo 2011

my life in Cameron Highlands - Tanah Rata

I supposed to stay here only few days, just as a middle step between Penang and the Perethian Island, where I suppose to do some great diving, but I am not able to leave! This place has a kind of magic,I found a nice little brand new guest house in a quite place only 5 minutes walking from the village and after 3 days I developed a nice routine which is as follows:
- wake up when I finish to sleep, which is usually between 8 and 9;
- nice little walk to the village for great breakfast with chocolate cake, yogurt and tea;
- another little walk to my favorite bench, killing the time until lunch reading;
- after lunch a big nap;
- tea time as a perfect gentleman in the afternoon;
- great dinner, then see if someone in the guesthouse is up for a chess game, otherwise I read again or watch movie;
- sleeping time, usually between 10 and 11.
So, what else I can ask for? Why should I leave??

Tanah Rata
Cameron Highlands

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento